I think it’s been 4 months since I last made a post – which is terrible! so I’m going to start afresh and start 30 days with Maddy! I’m doing this mainly as a motivator for myself to continue writing, and also for everyone’s interest and entertainment.
What has happened over the last few months? Life. Not a huge amount. But maybe I’ll elaborate in the next few days 🙂
But for now…
Things I am grateful for:
- My wonderful husband
- My terrific family
- A house to live in
- A warm bed
- Access to fresh and delicious food
- The freedom of living in a country where I can be myself, share my opinion and freely go to church.
- A body that can let me do things without suffering
- Easy access to learning through public libraries and the internet
- The fact that I where I live, I can go for walk in the bush, climb a mountain, visit the ocean, run through a forest….all less than an hour walk away from my house!
- Freedom to talk to God whenever I want
- Supportive people in my life who help motivate me and build me up.
- Entertainment at the click of a button..literally (this should really be in technology, but it’s true – easy entertainment can be such a beautiful yet tragic thing).
aaaaand I’m going to stop there. I could probably write a trillion other things on this list, but that’s enough for day one.
Here is a photo of me from today: I bet you’ve never seen green porridge before. Well neither had I until last week and today. It’s porridge with 2 apples, 2 bananas, many dates, cinnamon and blended spinach. It was actually really good.
See you tomorrow!