I’m going to post a few products of things that I’m liking at the moment.
This is a bit unlike me, but let’s see how it goes.
Here are some of my favourite foods at the moment:
From left to right
- Tahini!!! Honestly this is the BEST tahini I’ve ever ever had. Not exaggerating!
- White Miso Paste (in the package). This’ll transform any dish. So SO good. No, it’s not just for miso soup. There are SO many possibilities!
- Poughmans Rye Bread. Do I need to explain why this is so awesome? I’m having some right now as I write this, with Tahini and Jam.
- Anathoth Farm, Chow Chow. So So good. It’ll bring your sandwich to the next level.
- 100% Raspberry Jam. This is the purest jam you’ll ever get. So good.
- Blackstrap Molasses. I actually did a post about this last year that can be seen HERE. Molasses is such a good way to get iron into your diet.
Also, here are some hair and face products that I bought online.
I’ve never bought anything like this online…in fact, if you know me well enough, I’m not the sort of person who goes out of my way to research much into beauty products. I just so happened to hear great things about this brand. There are definitely no funny things in these products. They are actually amazing. Honestly – it’s like I’m being kissed on my face when I apply it. You should check them out! https://trulyorganic.com/
ANYWAY, here is the picture for the day. It was my brother-in-law’s birthday the other day, and this was the cover for his card 🙂 It was a little rushed…
OK OK BYE.